Islamorada. Where Productivity and Play Come Together.
Islamorada Resort Company’s collection of resorts is ideal for intimate indoor corporate meetings, large social functions in one of our outdoor tiki huts and “fun in the sun” incentive programs. With four unique properties, it’s possible to “mix and match” the services and facilities of each to create a fun yet productive meeting experience for groups.
Ideal for meeting planners seeking to strike a balance between work and play, our Islamorada resorts are the perfect setting for morning meetings followed by afternoons on the water. Our experienced event staff will work with you to create a custom itinerary that showcases the best of the sportfishing capital of the world, while ensuring your meeting objectives are met.
A brief overview of our resorts and their facilities:
With options ranging from indoor meeting spaces offering sweeping ocean views to relaxed beachfront pavilions outdoors, Postcard Inn’s variety of venues offers a special element of surprise for each event. Postcard Inn features seven distinct meeting and event locations comprising 5,780 square feet of newly renovated indoor meeting space and more than 130,000 square feet of outdoor waterfront event space in Islamorada.
Ideal for small corporate events and incentive programs, Amara Cay Resort is a picture-perfect destination for those who seek to round out their meeting agenda with generous amounts of leisure time. The Glass Bowl is a well-equipped space that can accommodate 50 guests for meetings and receptions. After business is taken care of, let us organize an elegant beachfront tented dinner, a fishing trip picnic, or fun BBQ for you and your clients.
The Nest is a beautiful private room perfect for hosting small meetings or cocktail receptions. Newly remodeled with high speed Wi-Fi and a flat screen TV, The Nest provides conference style seating for 12, or reception style space for 20. Sliding glass doors open to a small beachside patio, perfect for breathtaking views and a dose of salt air to reinvigorate creative minds during business meetings. After the work day is done, Pelican Cove offers a number of outdoor venues to host private dinners.
This space is ideal for social gatherings.
Tell us more about the meeting you’re planning by completing a RFP form here. A member of our sales staff will contact you shortly to discuss your event.
Nothing inspires fresh ideas like sun, sand and salt air. Accommodating up to 50 guests, Amara Cay’s well-equipped Fish Bowl meeting room is ideal for small corporate meetings and incentive programs. In the evening, celebrate with a beachfront dinner beneath a tent or a fun beach BBQ.
The Glass Bowl:
- 713 square feet
- Floor to ceiling windows with curtains for privacy to provide an intimate setting
- Capacity up to 50 guests; ideal for receptions and meetings
• Capacity up to 100 guests; ideal for ceremonies and receptions
Gather your top team members for an executive retreat in La Siesta’s Starfish Villa, a secluded five-bedroom oceanfront bungalow. After a morning of meetings, head outdoors for teambuilding activities, a half-day of deep-sea fishing, and more. With accommodations ranging from guest rooms and suites to a beachfront cottage and villas, La Siesta is also ideal for family reunions and incentive groups.
• Six acres of oceanfront beach
• 200 square foot tiki hut for events
• 1,000 square square foot oceanfront lawn for events
Accommodating up to 12 for board meetings or 20 for business receptions, The Nest at Pelican Cove is an intimate indoor space with WiFi and flat-screen TV, as well as sliding glass doors to a beachside patio.
• Capacity up to 150
• Social gathering only
• 6,900 square feet
• Capacity up to 200 guests
• Dressed with permanent tent poles, landscaping, lighting and privacy fence and trees.
• Capacity up to 50 guests
• Capacity up to 50 guests
• Potted plants and draping on columns
• Capacity up to 12 guests
• Newly renovated meeting space with boardroom table, WiFi & TV
• May also be used as a hospitality suite or small reception for up to 30 guests
Ideal for meetings, incentive programs, company events and fishing tournaments, the Postcard Inn is a full-service oceanfront resort with more than 135,000 SF of indoor and outdoor event space, as well as exceptional catering and full meeting services.
• Capacity up to 120 guests, recption style
• Located near the marina
• Perfect for fishing tournamets and company events
• Capacity up to 75 guests
• 600 square foot island located at the north end of the beach
• Perfect for smaller weddings and parties
• Ideal for hosting receptions up to 150 guests
Run Runners Beach and Beach Pavillion:
• Capacity up to 120 guests for pavillion, up to 500 guests for the beach
• 72,000 square foot beach for events
• 1,400 square foot pavillion for events
• Capacity up to 120 guests
• 3,649 square feet with floor to ceiling windows on the sixth floor
• Capacity up to 80 guests
• 1,680 square feet
• Second floor indoor oceanfront venue
• Ideal for intimate meetings and gatherings