Islamorada’s Best Hotels
There are plenty of activities and island adventures waiting for you to discover and explore in Islamorada. Enjoy a day of back country sport fishing or scuba diving the extraordinary reef line and brimming patch reefs. Relax, unwind and soak in the sun on beautiful white sandy beaches before reveling in the vibrant nightlife at the world-famous Tiki Bar at Holiday Isle. Whether it's water sport activities or just relaxing on the beach absorbing the beauty that surrounds our destination, whatever your passion, Islamorada has an activity for you.
The Islamorada Resort Company has four premier oceanfront resorts offering a combination of suites, villas, cottages, multiple gift shops, eateries, Starbucks onsite, meeting space, five pools, four private beaches and four marinas. Each resort shines with its own colorful and unique experience waiting for you to discover.
- Sparrows Rum Bar
- Oltremare Ristorante
- Intimate spaces indoor and outdoor events
- On-site marina with easy access to Abel's Tackle Box
- Lush event lawn accommodating up to 200 guests
- Informal dining at Wild & Lime
- Iconic Florida Keys resort
- Birthplace of the Rum Runner cocktail
- World-class Marina at Holiday Isle
- Private, five-bedroom oceanfront bungalow
- 24-slip small craft marina